Wednesday 12 August 2015

Taylor Swift - Road Trip Trilogy Part 2

We left my parents with a giant breakfast mess on Monday morning and drove south. I dropped Chloe in Edmonton to hang out with Camille for a couple of days, and spent those days doing laundry and catching a day at work. THEN, Wednesday after work Carmen and I drove up to Edmonton, picked up Chloe and Camille, and made it just in time for the Taylor Swift concert.


I stood in line for 80 minutes to buy t-shirts, and I told the mom in front of me that this was my 'last' Taylor Swift concert.


But look at these smiles!


And it was a great concert.


We might be back.

Somehow I lucked out with my random parking decision that we parked on the same side of Rexall Place as our seats, and also the parking lot I was in was the first to exit. We got back to cousin Camille's house at 11:10 pm, which was a good thing because Road Trip #3 started the next morning!

No comments: