Tuesday 21 August 2012

"The neighbours will think we're rednecks!"

Why, Grandma?


Because of all the shooting?


Quadding?


Did I say quadding?


Or was it the dirt biking?

I think it's all good. Really, I don't mind the redneck label.


What the neighbours couldn't hear was the golfing,


Double-manicuring,


Crafting,

(This guy goes down as the most photographed cousin of the weekend.)



And sidewalk chalking.

And temple attending! Can't leave that out! Grandma keeps us supplied with family names - this was a sealing weekend. 

In heaven and on earth, actually.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like a fun time! I have a picture of Brynlee from YW camp this year where she is shooting a bb gun. (Apparently she was a natural -- Keith is proud.) It makes me laugh out loud every time I see it!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh man, I'll be your redneck friend.

I love your closing line.