Tuesday 28 August 2007

Noteworthy

I got a bundle of mail when I returned home from my holiday, and some of it was good mail!
.no

Jane sent me a thank you card disguised as a bookmark. This card suffered from international snail mail, and I know she was surprised by how long it took to get to me. Look how cute it is: a road trip!

.

Jill sent me what is becoming her signature card (a note card with a photo she herself has taken on the front of the card) thanking me for remembering her birthday.

.

.
Then 3 days after I got home I got another card from Jane welcoming me home with the cutest San Francisco stickers included in the card - I love the skinny little houses especially. My kids are eyeing these stickers for their mini trip journals but as if I'm sharing! Sorry kids.

.

11 comments:

Marie said...

Good mail makes me happy. I love this. Great stuff you got too. Very fun. Especially the stickers, but then you know me.

Amy said...

I love those stickers. Good mail is always fantastic. Speaking of which, I've had some for you sitting on my counter for quite sometime. And I don't think it will get mailed out until next week even!

And Thank you for the Harry Potter bookmark. I so love a good bookmark.

jenny said...

Cute goodies! BTW I LOVE my Harry Potter bookmarker, I am using it in another book right now :)

Price Cream Parlor said...

GOOD MAIL is a great thing! So fun to come home to!

Mandy said...

yay for good mail! Everything you got was so clever.

Michelle Alley said...

It's so amazing just how long it takes for things to get to us up here in Canada! I got your Harry Potter book mark yesterday - thank yOU! it's great about the goodmail, it's always nice to know somebody is thinking about you!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful mail! I love that road trip card of Jane's -- so cute!

I've got to mail you Steven's bracelet. I was holding off to see if we'd find anything else, and we haven't. I can't find Carmen's charms either. So, it looks like Steve's bracelet will have to journey back solo.

melanie said...

What a treat to come home to good mail. I love the road trip bookmark. I just wish everyone could meet Jane. No one would be disappointed!

Elizabeth said...

I love that bookmark. I never thought of making them until you made your Harry Potter ones.

Sandi said...

What great good mail. I have started it in my Ward. Hope it catches on.

Jill said...

Coming home to good mail is one of the great perks of a vacation ending! I'm glad you had some to welcome you back.