Friday 23 February 2007

I've got mail

Woohoo! I got my first good mail today, from who else? Jill! She sent me my very own good mail delivery labels which all the rest of you will be benefiting from in the near future . . .

Along a similar vein, can I say that I consider your posts and comments to be another form of good mail. When I open my email and see how many items are in my inbox I'm so excited, because there's sure to be 'good email' from my new blogging friends.

What an inclusive group of women. I'm so glad to have this way to interact with such amazing people.

9 comments:

Amy said...

ME too!

Ortensia Norton said...

Blogging is so wonderful. Mark sometimes thinks it's bizzare, but then I remind him that no one thought pen pals were weird years ago (well maybe they did:-) and this is much better than penpaling. (I know it's not a word)

Anonymous said...

So fun! I finally made it to the post office today to use some of Jill's labels. Who knew it could be such a fun outing.

This really is a wonderfully generous and welcoming community of bloggers. I love it. But, I agree with rglhm -- sometimes Keith is baffled. He will say, "Now, which one of your imaginary friends did the bunnies at Christmas, and lives by us?" And he also says, "Men would never do this."

Mandy said...

Aren't those labels great? I love them. They make sending good mail even better. I'm so excited that you got your first good mail.

Unknown said...

I agree! I love opening my email in the morning to find that some wonderful people have left goodies for me to read on my blogs!

Amy said...

I'm stopping to WOW the new banner. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow!! LOVE the new banner. It's very you. I like the monkeys in color. I've checked your blog about 1000 times since Thursday to see what you decided. It's great.

Crystalyn said...

hooray for good mail! this community is really wonderful. dave calls you all my virtual friends and had to admit the other day that my virtual friends are treating me better than my real friends ( :

i agree with you that the comments and such are definitely good mail too!

Jill said...

I'm glad you got the labels I sent, I'm a new to mailing to Canada so I didn't know if I'd put enough postage on there or not. Phew!