Wednesday 28 February 2007

Favorite Color


My mom planned my entire wedding (a blog for another day) with only a few exceptions. One thing I got to choose was the dominant color. I told her I wanted teal. I was so close to knowing what my color for life was going to be: blue/green. Any variation on turquoise. The colors in my good mail from Kelly are spot on. She sent me this hand made card and these address labels from www.stationerywithstyle.com . Thanks, Kelly, and I'm not planning on moving any more than I'm planning on changing my favorite color.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm glad they arrived.

And that you're not moving or changing your favorite color.

Unknown said...

Your comment on my family blog cracked me right up! You are right. I am a walking contradiction...Bwahahaa!

everything pink! said...

girl i just got the most creative good mail from you today. i am going crazy and love the idea, love how your sent your blog address with it, love that you are bringing easter into my home, love you gave me a new project. just love everything about it.
thanks so much

annalisa said...

Too bad red doesn't make the best wedding color. It's the only color I am always in love with. And my mom did all my wedding planning too, univited, but she thought she was being helpful since her mom did nothing. I would have picked nothing she did, but after almost 12 years I would have picked none of it now anyway.