Wednesday 31 January 2007

Confessions of a lurker:

It's time to come clean.

I have beautiful silhouettes of each of my children; they're a treasure and an instant heirloom. (Thanks, Kristi)
I just finished reading Peace like a River. (Thanks, Stacy)
I made mini-donut snowman face treats from Matthew Mead's website. (found this sight through Kristi)
Next week my laurels are going to make We think you rock! goodie bags for the priests in our ward. (Stacy, again)
I've enjoyed the windows into the lives of extended family. (Kelly and RGLHM)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not know you had done the silhouettes! What a sneaky lurker. I am dying to see them now.

And, I forgot to say this below, I love The Deserata you have posted below. That is beautiful, and I've never heard it before.