Monday 29 October 2007

Birthday Good Mail

Jill sent me personalized notecards in this cool green/pink combination. I also love the black and white good mail sticker that came on this package!


Jenny sent this funny Halloween/Birthday card as well as some monkey stickers that have the barrel of monkey arms going on:



And Elizabeth sent a pink and chocolate birthday card with a sweet note inside:




Lisa sent a good mail package that somehow earned personal delivery from my postal carrier - right in the middle of a presidency meeting at my house! My counsellors and secretary were stunned at the good mail package and the concept in general. I felt like a little bit of a show off, but I did offer them a chocolate covered pretzel!

5 comments:

Marie said...

Very fun good mail. And I love that you got to be a show off.

Bond Girl 007 said...

Wow that is a good stash of good mail, love the black label sooo coool. Hope you had a wonderful one.

Jill said...

How delightful to get a good mail delivery right in the middle of your presidency meeting! Especially one involving those tasty chocolate-covered pretzels.

Did my gift arrive close to your birthday? I actually sent it 2 weeks early (a first for me).

Price Cream Parlor said...

Hope your day was a happy one! That is funny that your postal carrier brought this gift to your door. Wasn't like it was HUGE or anything! Fun that you were able to share the concept of GOODMAIL - did you have to share that you blog as well, and if so, did they ask for your site? HA!

Barb said...

Jill,
My birthday was on a Friday and your package arrived on the following Monday. We don't get mail delivered on Saturdays, so Monday was the next available mail day.