Monday 4 May 2015

Steven's Temple Day


Steven entered the Mount Timpanogos Temple on Thursday April 30th in preparation for leaving on a mission in June. He was lucky to have his grandparents, a few uncles and aunts and cousins, as well as Ken, Jaclyn, and I with him that day.


I'm really proud of Steven and his readiness for the temple and missionary service. I know that he has followed the spirit in his decisions and also enjoyed some tender mercies along the way to bring him to the temple. He continues to press forward in his life and as a mom I couldn't want more than that for him. Next stop: Jacksonville, Florida.

3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

These are big and exciting and humbling milestones. So glad he's going on a mission and went through the temple.

Marie said...

So proud, Steven! So proud. Thanks for being an example to my kids, especially my boys. Who, by the way, are very jealous of your mission call. They are sure that serving in Fl means you get to go to Disney World on your P-days.

Marie said...

So proud of you, Steven. So proud.