Sunday 21 August 2011

TSwift

With less than 48 hours left before leaving for Provo to take Jaclyn to BYU we made a quick girl's trip in the opposite direction to Edmonton - was that crazy??? (Chloe actually went up the day before with Milly)

I have to say that when I bought the Taylor Swift concert tickets I had no idea that Jaclyn would be heading to college so early - somehow I thought more like the September long weekend.

Anyhow. We had a great time!


A little photo-op for Carmen while standing in line to buy the t-shirt that proves she was there. A very good way to kill time during the opening band.


That girl puts on one amazing show, I must day. She had fantastic energy and really loves her fans, which is part of her charm.


Carmen and Jaclyn between sets. 


Jaclyn would have had more fun if she wasn't so tired - do you think she's going to catch up on her rest during freshman orientation week?


Carmen is the real Taylor Swift girl in the family. She sang her way through the whole concert. As for me, I entered a parent, I left a fan. 

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Really fun!

Your last line gives me hope, I've been considering buying tickets for Quincy's birthday presents. But I am no so much of a fan. Maybe I just need to go!

Jill said...

What a fun outing and last hoorah!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

"entered a parent, left a fan" -- I love that line.

Good luck with taking Jaclyn to BYU. What an exciting time.

Emma said...

jealous...
that's all i have to say.

Marissa. said...

CARMEN WE HAVE THE SAME SHIRT!! Because I didnt get to go, two of friends bought me that shirt and i'm wearing it right now!
I WISH I could have gone :'(