Friday 22 February 2008

Good Mail and a Birthday

Lelly, I got your Valentine card! It is so cute. I've seen it posted by some other bloggers but I didn't read the message till I got my own. So sweet and creative!

Carlo, I got yours too! It's hanging on my good mail wreath along with the envelope because the color combination is so perfect.


Michelle A. saw this vintage horse stamp and thought of me out here in the wild west. Carmen loves, loves, loves it. I'll share. Really, the lip smackers are for my girls, and this time around I did share the chocolate. Thanks!


Today is my mom's birthday. A few weeks ago we celebrated along with my niece who turned 5 and Carmen who is turning 9 this month. How creative was my sister in law with the cupcakes?

Milly next to Carmen = Grandma!

Happy Birthday, Mom!
(Even though you don't read my blog, what is with that?)
?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, what is up with them not reading? Interesting.

I'm not sure I ever would have thought of the number cupcakes -- perfect!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I love the number cupcakes. What an incredibly creative way to celebrate a birthday.

Hmmm. Your mom is missing out BIG TIME.

Ortensia Norton said...

Cupcakes was a total fluke. It wasn't until the night before that I realized the possibility even existed. It was exciting to discover it. What is the chance.

jenny said...

What a creative way to do a birthday cake. Love it. I just got Lelly's cute Valentine yesterday too.

jenny said...

Happy B-day to your mom (even though she doesn't read:)

Marie said...

Yes, I thought the cupcakes were a stroke of brilliance too. It was a great party.

Yay for goodmail.

Michelle Alley said...

My mom reads my blog ocassionally, it's my dad that never reads it - so funny! So gald you got the goodmail and that your kids love the lipsmackers! Happy Birthday to your mum! So cool about the eclipse!

Elizabeth said...

I will have to plan a joint birthday just to use that cupcake idea. Very cute.

Sandi said...

Hey, maybe your Mom reads it and doesn't comment like mine. It took her nearly a year to figure out how to get to it to read it, maybe next year she'll comment. :-)

Jill said...

Hooray for the good mail you've received!

Your cupcake cleverness is just so you! That's funny about your mom not reading your blog. My mom does occasionally and even then only comments rarely, I just don't get that.