Friday 14 December 2007

Card Sharp

Chloe finished a big project of making 23 Christmas cards for her classmates, her teacher, and her class mascot. She glued a picture to the front of each card, then inside she stamped Merry Christmas and signed her name. It is funny to me that she made a big batch of Christmas cards this year; I know it is because she saw me with my Christmas card project last month.

The picture on the cards is one of Chloe and Carmen during our summer vacation at the Museum of Church History and Art in Salt Lake City. If I would have thought of it at the time I would have had our whole family play dress up at this exhibit and pose for our family Christmas cards, but maybe it is sweeter just for Chloe's.
.

11 comments:

Sandi said...

That is absoulutely precious. What a geat thing for her to learn now so she will enjoy thoughtout her life. Good job Mom.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh wow. Has Jill seen this? Someone must tell her about this good mailer in the bud.

I'm so glad you posted yesterday...so glad. I've thought a lot about it and am glad you talked about it.

Marie said...

The stable scene is so great. I never would have thought of that. So clever.

jenny said...

What an awesome project idea. And the stable scene couldn't have been more perfect for the occasion.

Kelly said...

Very cute! I love the card efforts! Can't wait to see what she comes up with for Valentines.

We went to that museum this summer on your recommendation. I don't have a Christmas card photo yet. I should make my family do this. Except my boys would never agree so it wouldn't be nearly as sweet as this one.

Price Cream Parlor said...

What a daring idea! I love this!

michelle said...

How adorable that she is mass-producing her own Christmas cards already! I'd love to see what she's doing in 15 years...

April said...

I guess you better watch your step...she follows with exactness! I just love her choice of Christmas picture too...she'll be thinking about her next one all year.

P.S. Thanks for the nudge on BCPE...the kind of "to do" I LOVE. Can't wait.

Michelle Alley said...

What a fun project!

Kelly said...

Chloe has been a crafting maniac this fall! Her cards are so cute -- love the picture of her and Carmen.

Jill said...

She's so cute.