Wednesday 14 March 2007

Some people think they're so funny







I have a brother in grad school. It's gonna be awhile till his thesis is published, so it appears his interim goal is to be published in his sister's blog. He sent my husband some good mail: a magazine. (I'm assuming Milly decorated the envelope for him - I have to say a hand painted good mail envelope is an inspiring touch for any of you artistic bloggers)

So, bro, would you like a blogging nickname? How about Sharky or Welby or Aurelius?

Chloe knows boys in her kindergarten class who are just like this uncle. She comes home from school and tells me, "Matthew and Noah think they are sooooooooooo funny."

9 comments:

Amy said...

husbands sending good mail...I love it!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am not a usual blog reader, but this morning I thought it'd be fun to check out my sister's blog, and here it is, the funniest post ever. Only Mark! How is it he always manages to make me laugh? Excellent post, Barb. Thanks for sharing that!

Anonymous said...

MARIE!!

(kelly passes out)


Are we sure Mark didn't paint the envelope himself? Too funny! Someone needs to make him some labels. Ha!

Mandy said...

there really should be a good mail for husbands. I sometimes wonder if they are jealous about all of the goodies we receive. Your brother is funny!

Jill said...

That's hilarious!

Ortensia Norton said...

Oh, I have been hearing about it for a while now. It was top on his to do list. He did recruit a young artist under the direction of myself to do the art work.

He was once told by his oldest neice that he would make a great uncle, a great grandpa but he was WAY TOO SILLY to ever be an dad. His daughter might agree!

annalisa said...

i know several people who think they are so funny. but sometimes i do laugh a little :).
thanks for the package!

Price Cream Parlor said...

This is so funny! I can imagine your husband's surprise! LOVE it!

Crystalyn said...

that's great! how funny!