Wednesday 26 March 2008

Good Mail in 3 Posts

It has taken me 3 hours to get this good mail uploaded to blogger. (With distractions like talking on the phone for an hour, picking up kids from a friend's house, making sandwiches for dinner. My afternoon has been strenuous like that.)

When I finally seriously tried to upload my good mail I experienced some technical difficulties that I could only overcome by dividing up the photos. I wonder if I had trouble because I scanned rather than photographed the images?
'

Going way back, Lucy sent me this personalized card with a thoughtful note inside. I'm using it as a bookmark, and if you know Lucy at all you know why.

'

Elizabeth sent me a note, and the envelope was a work of art! Look how beautifully the stamps are arranged.

'

Elizabeth has a cute stamp that looks like the back of a postcard which she transferred onto the back of the envelope. Or is the post office in Hawaii is extra special, and this came through the stamp cancelling machine. I really don't know!

'

'
'
I ordered something I saw featured on Design Mom, and when I opened the envelope this is what I found. I have seen a few cute ideas for packaging and cards from old books recently, and I plan on spending more time in books the next time I go to Value Village.